I ought to be doing homework right now but other thoughts keep creeping in, so therefore I must follow their lead and ramble awhile.

I would like to eat an entire box of fudgesicles right now, but alas, I don't have any. They would be delightful, though.

I think they should make a glow stick tiara. I would buy one. Or seven.

I want to snap my fingers and be done with classes. That'd be nice!

How do things grow? It is really a bizarre concept if you think about it too long.

I need to write more. I miss it immensely. I need to discipline myself to write more.

I love what God is doing in my heart. It hurts quite a bit, but it is so worth it. Honestly, I'd rather have the pain of God working in my life than the comfortable absence of God.

I miss blogging. I will do this more often. Though perhaps with more introspection and philosophizing.

Things don't always work out the way you think they will. In fact, recently, I have not gotten a single thing I want. Very interesting. But I'm okay with it. God knows best.

Ugh. Homework is calling. Homework has a very nasty voice. You don't want to listen to the voice of homework. Ever. Ew.

I will ramble more later..... :)

0 comments: