I want adventure in the great wide somewhere! I want it more than I can tell. And for once, it might be grand to have someone understand, I want so much more than they've got planned.

There MUST be more than this provincial life!!!

I want more. So much more. I want to travel and see the world. I want to explore. I want to perform crazy cool, incredibly interesting, pushing the boundaries works of theatre. I want to share my art with the world. I want to do art for art's sake. I want to make a difference in people's lives.

I want OUT of this little box I feel like I'm being folded into.

Who says I can't just take off and go somewhere?

I want to backpack through Europe and perform on street corners, in cafes, and in random little theatres.

I want to sail on the Mediterranean and marvel at the Eiffel Tower and sleep in a castle and run on top of the Alps.

I want to explore the heart of Africa.

I want to put on a real kimono in Japan.

I want to swim with dolphins.

I want to hold a koala bear.

I want to run and run and run.

I want to dance across the map.

I don't want to be stuck!

I want adventure!

I want to fill albums and albums with photographs.

I want a small group of dear friends to go with me.

I will not be held back.

Now...How do I do it?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

One step at a time.
You could start by putting a world map on the floor and dance acroos it. I know, that's lame.

Naomi said...

Actually, I love that idea. It's not lame at all. That would make a great scene, too. :) Maybe I need to do some prophetic dreaming!! :D