I'm in grad school. I'm neither a child, nor an adult in the "real world." I have opportunities galore. I just have to take them.

Here are a few of the things I think are feasible to accomplish while balancing grad school, work, and extracurricular activities.

  • Learn to play the guitar
  • Write two full length plays that challenge church theatre as it is
  • Write up to five songs
  • Begin writing one or two of the books that are in my heart
  • Get involved in a church
  • Learn the basics of a foreign language
  • Plan a trip abroad
  • Pay off some debt
  • Exercise regularly
  • Audition for MFA programs
  • Refine theatrical accents
  • Find a way to sell jewelry
  • Take up painting and sketching
  • Consistently journal
  • Knit (and finish) a scarf
  • Read a few books on my reading list
Hmmm....I think that's good for now. I know there are other goals floating around in my head, but perhaps I shouldn't over extend myself.

Here's hoping I accomplish even a few of the above!!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Your list sounds reasonable. In fact, there's a few items on your list that I've got on mine. Interesting, very interesting!!!!
;)

JFK said...

I will teach you how to play guitar!!!
In exchange for learning a few dance moves maybe.. lol